Legendary Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The One You've all been waiting for!

3 posters

Go down

The One You've all been waiting for! Empty The One You've all been waiting for!

Post by ShellBack Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am

Hey guys, I'm Shellback! you may hear me making odd ball comments in Guild Chat, or I may be assisting you in a MPD. its just what i do. When you are given a gift, you don't hide it from the world.

I'm 27 years old, and I am a Jet Engine mechanic. I live in Washington State, but do to my Field of work, that changes every few years. I'm originally from Oregon. 

if you need help with anything let me know in game and if i'm strong enough, i will come to your side and help! also vote for the new guild name to be "EVOLUTION"
ShellBack
ShellBack

Back to top Go down

The One You've all been waiting for! Empty Re: The One You've all been waiting for!

Post by SilentScream Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:32 am

Hey Shell, glad you made it to the forums, and ill make sure Darius gets on it and adds EVOLUTION to the Poll for the new guild name Smile
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

The One You've all been waiting for! Empty Re: The One You've all been waiting for!

Post by heatherleigh24 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:33 am

Shell :-)
heatherleigh24
heatherleigh24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum