Legendary Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PODs are the key

+2
SilentScream
Hangnail
6 posters

Go down

PODs are the key Empty PODs are the key

Post by Hangnail Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:06 pm

hi guys it may seen a little over said by me but here we go one more time. The most effective and fun way to become better at the game raise br and not be unhappy is to form a pod for tok, spire,and ur mpd. being carried dose not help you learn to use the skills u gain effectively. one of the easiest leveling pod combos is the 2 archer one knight and a mage. we can set up some pods on the forum as far as time wise and such but crying about the being low and getting no help thing is tired and frankly counterproductive, love my guild and willing to facilitate growth just let me know and I hope this helps.
Hangnail
Hangnail

Back to top Go down

PODs are the key Empty Re: PODs are the key

Post by SilentScream Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:28 pm

I agree with you hang. Crying about not getting helped, well frankly is annoying because everyone is trying to do their own. With that said, most of us already have "pods" its just the ones without them that are getting shafted.
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

Post by BruceLee Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:39 pm

some people simply cant do nothing  by themself , not even try .
There will always be this kind of peps , just avoid them Very Happy. Helping them will do more harm than good .

BruceLee

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentScream Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Well everyone needs help, including myself. Its just the ones that don't make an effort to get it, then cry about it.
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Alright, made a separate forum with the intention to make it a place where people can gather into groups and look for such. Anyone willing to make a thread with an explanation what PODs (Premades) are and what are the benefits?
Darius
Darius

https://legendary.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentScream Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Ill just do it here Darius, for the forum followers. Well it's simple, its just a group of guild members (or should be possible) that run their MPD, ToK, And Spire runs together, daily. For example, Me, Terix, Markizata, and Leigh have been running together.

Benefits: A solid group, Progression, Friendship, and getting stuff done!
Cons: Everyone has to be on at the same time, people might feel left out.
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:31 pm

The falling out is what bothers me and Minx with this. You are running these stuff with the strongest possible group. We had a different policy about this - the strongest players were helping lowers.
We were running tons of MPDs daily in our free time to help others and there was a better progress for everyone.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentScream Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Well, everyone has their own ways to play and I find this more beneficial. As for as highers helping others, well it would be kinda stupid to run GoD when you're doing lvl 60 MPD. Thats where the Pods are good, you need to group with people your own level for your own mpd. Myself, I would like to think I run more MPD's and arena, and whatever you can think of, the most. All I do is lend hands, arms, feet, for the guild. Sometimes it just doesn't get recognized by all.
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 pm

It's never going to be recognized by everyone, no matter what :/
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by heatherleigh24 Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:28 pm

I agree with Silent. I have no problems helping people. But I also have to do my own game play. I am not going to run a lower level MPD prior to my own level. Also part of the issue is many of us work or go to school during the day so we have limited time to get our own done. I think the idea of POD groups is something that would be a good idea. Maybe setting up different levels and times.
heatherleigh24
heatherleigh24

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentScream Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Getting everyone to follow seems like it would be hard, just getting them on here to form a group would be hard. All it would take lets use for an example, Leigh. Leigh could come on, say shes level 55 and plays from 5pm-8pm. She needs ToK, spire, mpd in that time. Then for me to come on, say hey Leigh, its Silent, im level 56 and i also play from 5-8pm. lets team up.
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

Post by heatherleigh24 Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:53 pm

In theory that would be great. But like you said getting everyone do it would be hard.
heatherleigh24
heatherleigh24

Back to top Go down

PODs are the key Empty helping

Post by Hangnail Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:15 pm

Another thing to keep in mind is after a pod has run its mpd you have 4 folks who can help run with other groups just need to have the mindset that the success of one is the success of the guild. With this in mine you cant allow twinks to become to dependant on a level 50 group being power leveld threw nm dungies with ease they need to lern how to win in adversatty not coaston a higher player. I hope I don't sound to stiff necked but I have as much as u guys seen this same scenario play out often. With leaders like you all I can see a fair balance at work good job guys.
Hangnail
Hangnail

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentScream Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:18 pm

cheers
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

Post by heatherleigh24 Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Good point Hang. Thank you
heatherleigh24
heatherleigh24

Back to top Go down

Post by Collo Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Damm, wrote a long pm and all gone, ah well ill try again. I hate premadegroups i learned to hate it in WoW and still do. I work nightshift here in sweden so i cant get a group that gonna go whith me, because i never know when im online, thats why i cant participate in GB and other things so often. If im getting my mpd for once, ill help others, but well hmm noone seems to help me, besides Gabe, soo.... ah well u get my point...
Collo
Collo

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentScream Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Well it's a waiting game for everyone Collo, regardless if you have a premade or not. If you don't have one you gotta look for a group, if you have one, you have to wait for everyone to ready. So it doesn't work for everyone.
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum