Legendary Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darius

3 posters

Go down

The Darius Empty The Darius

Post by Darius Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:14 am

Myself on the old forum wrote:Well hello there guys and gals.
I know I had to post this earlier, but there were other stuff to start with.

You know me ingame by the nickname TheDarius, or simply Darius. I'm playing as a knight and this is technically my first character in this game (I've abandoned the previous one - a mage, very early, to reroll). Ever since I'm a BlackHawk.
My real name is George (Georgi in my country, actually), I'm a 22 (23 in Feb) years old male from Bulgaria.
Currently unemployed, I've been working as marketing manager and SEO builder for a web studio since I've moved in a new city in the second half of 2013.
Before that I was in college, studying Communicational Technologies, while working as a car mechanic and occasionly servicing PCs in my spare time.

I like to draw (mostly pencils, rarely digital) and wasting time with Photoshop (doing it since I was twelve years old).
My music taste varies, but since I find this a very important thing, always asking people about it - here are my personal charts since May 2012.
And because people like it - Facebook. Ya.

And meh, don't know if I should mention anything else. If you want to know something - feel free to ask.
Have a nice day/night.
Darius
Darius

https://legendary.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

The Darius Empty Re: The Darius

Post by Collo Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:45 pm

U are the best Daruis, giving us homepages like this, thank you so much  Very Happy
Collo
Collo

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentScream Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Glad to have you and your computer skills by my side sir Smile
SilentScream
SilentScream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content