Legendary Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hello fom Linda

2 posters

Go down

A hello fom Linda Empty A hello fom Linda

Post by Linda84 Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:50 am

Hey everyone, my name is Linda, 29 years old .. little young for this game .. tongue 
I live in the Netherlands. I have 2 cats. I work with animals on weekdays and at weekends with the elderly. I am currently working part-time at different hours. 

This is the fist time I am playing a game like this. I started in a nonactive guild but thankfully the BlackHawks picked me up with a nice welcome. It made the game much more fun. And now I am here in Legendary Smile. Now I'm trying to improve my character. Since this is my first time I've made ​​some mistakes, I'm trying to fix it little by little. I still have a lot to learn. I pay nothing for this game (I'm afraid I'm going spend to much money). Right now I am saving unbound Balens for wings. Trying to reach level 55 and stay there for awhile. And be patient.

Okay, that's it, bye!

Note: I am sorry I am not always there for the tree, it's at 1.20 AM and I have to work at 5.30 AM. But if I am awake or free the next day I am there.
Linda84
Linda84

Back to top Go down

A hello fom Linda Empty Re: A hello fom Linda

Post by Darius Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 am

FALLOUT!!! <3

Welcome, Linda, nice to have you here ^_^
Darius
Darius

https://legendary.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: